UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Commissioner, Aeronautical Officer
UPSC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.upsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 28 (twenty eight) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancy for Assistant Commissioner, 12 (twelve) for Aeronautical Officer & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 15th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 02/2018
|Commission Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Commissioner, Aeronautical Officer|
|No of vacancies||28|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||15th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by UPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for UPSC recruitment 2018.
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Commissioner||01||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-|
|2||Aeronautical Officer||12||Level-10 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|3||Scientist B (Mechanical)||02||Rs. 56100 – 177500/-|
|4||Junior Scientific Officer (Explosive)||02||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
|5||Assistant Chemist||11||Rs. 47600 – 151100/-|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Extension or Agronomy or Entomology or Nematology or Genetics and Plant Breeding or Agriculture Botany or Plant Biotechnology or Plant Pathology or Plant Physiology or Seed Science and Technology or Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry for S.no-1. Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university for S.no – 2. Master’s degree in Physics from a recognised University or Institute OR Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognised University or Institute for S.no – 3. Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized university or equivalent. The specific essential educational qualifications mentioned in the existing Recruitment Rules only are required for direct recruitment to the post. No other educational qualification is needed to be included in the said educational qualifications under the ambit of the word “equivalent” for S.no – 4. Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry or Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Institution or Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry for S.no – 5.
Age Limit: 40 years for S.no – 1, 35 years for S.no – 2 & 3, 30 years for S.no – 4 & 5
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Recruitment Test
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for UPSC should pay the below charges through only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- SC/ST/PH/Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15.02.2018 & send their printout of online application by post or by hand to the Commission on or before 16.02.2018.
How to apply for UPSC vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”
- Click on “New Registration” if new user
- Click on “Already Registered” if already registered candidates
- Fill all the details
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||15.02.2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Application||16.02.2018|
Important Instructions for UPSC Recruitment 2018
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished when they are called for interview.
- Commission’s contribution towards the traveling expenses in respect of those candidates who are interviewed at Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of interview itself provided they fulfill all the conditions. In respect of those candidates who have been called to be present at interviews at places other than Delhi, the same will be sent by Money Order later on.
- The Summoning of candidates for interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC website/ Employment News and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non selection for interview/appointment.
- The Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.