Table of Contents
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2018 apply for Medical Officer, Scientist
- 2 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 3 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 5 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- 6 How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018
- 7 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
UPSC Recruitment 2018 apply for Medical Officer, Scientist
UPSC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.upsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 23 (twenty three) jobs out of which 11 (eleven) vacancies for Medical Officer, 06 (six) for Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrometeorologist) & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should be register till 01st February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018
|Commission Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Scientist|
|No of vacancies||23|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||01st February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by UPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for UPSC recruitment 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Medical Officer||11||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-|
|2||Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrometeorologist)||06||Rs. 56100 – 177500/-|
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Medical qualifications included in the first or the second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 for S.no-1. Master’s degree in Science or Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 35 years as on 01.02.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Recruitment Test
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for UPSC should pay the below charges through either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- SC/ST/PH/Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 01.02.2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||01.02.2018|