The result of UPSC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor has been declared on the official website www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions provided below to check the result.
A huge number of applicants have appeared for the written test of UPSC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor. The final result after shortlisting based on their performances on the written test has been uploaded to the official website www.upsc.gov.in. Now each and every candidate is looking for the result of Assistant Public Prosecutor, UPSC Recruitment 2018. If you are one of them then you are at right place. We were continuously checking UPSC’s official website to check the result’s update for our website subscriber.
Candidates who are waiting for the Union Public Service Commission result 2018 can get the same on this page. We have updated the latest UPSC 2018 result for Assistant Public Prosecutor posts.
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
- First of all, open website browser and open official website for UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Navigate to ‘what’s new’ tab.
- Select the link for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor.
- Click to download the pdf file to view the result details.
- Congratulations if you cleared the Exam.