TSPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Librarian | www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC recruitment 2018 notification Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Assistant Librarian in Director of Medical Education.
Advertisement Number:- 03/2018
|Commission Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Librarian|
|No of vacancies||06|
|Last date||28th February 2018|
In this post we are trying to provide everything you need to know about TSPSC Recruitment 2018, like Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply etc. Please read the post care fully before applying for the post. You are also advised to go through the Detailed Advertisement link of TSPSC Recruitment 2018 before applying for the posts.
Vacancy Details | TSPSC Recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Librarian||06||Rs. 35120 – 87130/-|
Eligibility Criteria | TSPSC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Must possess B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with B.L.Sc. of University established or incorporated under Central/ State Act or an Institution Recognized by UGC.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure | TSPSC Recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Computer Based Test
- OMR Written Test (Objective Type)
Application Fee | TSPSC Recruitment 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for TSPSC should pay the below charges through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile Payments.
- Online Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/- (Rupee eighty only)
- SC/ST/BC/PH/Unemployed (Age 18 to 44 years) of Telangana State: Examination Fee
How to Apply | TSPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants may apply online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 29.01.2018 to 29.02.2018.
How to apply:
- Open the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on One Time Registration if New User
- Enter the ID and Date of Birth if candidate are already registered
- Go to Direct Recruitment & select the desired post
- Click on “Application Submission”
- Fill all the details
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
[dt_default_button link=”http://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/DIRECTRECRUITMENTNOTI/032018.pdf” button_alignment=”default” animation=”fadeIn” size=”medium” default_btn_bg_color=”” bg_hover_color=”” text_color=”” text_hover_color=”” icon=”fa fa-chevron-circle-right” icon_align=”left”]Detailed Notification[/dt_default_button]
[dt_default_button link=”https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/Directrecruitment.jsp” button_alignment=”default” animation=”fadeIn” size=”medium” default_btn_bg_color=”” bg_hover_color=”” text_color=”” text_hover_color=”” icon=”fa fa-chevron-circle-right” icon_align=”left”]Apply Online[/dt_default_button]
Dates to Remember | TSPSC Recruitment 2018
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||29.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||28.02.2018|
General Instructions | TSPSC Recruitment 2018
- Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to Know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc.
- The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination.
- EDIT OPTION TO THE CANDIDATES (FOR 3 DAYS) Candidates are directed to take note that, after last date of receipt of Applications, Edit option to the candidates will be allowed for three (3) days to make any corrections regarding their Biodata particulars/Data corrections/Omissions etc., in the Online application already submitted to the Commission. After the due date, Data corrections through Online/Paper representations/Corrections on the Nominal Rolls will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates are directed to take note that, the mobile number furnished at the time of One Time Registration should not change/modify till the publication of Final Results to avoid any kind of inconvenience to commission as well as candidates to contact / send messages/ one time passwords etc.
Bottom Line | TSPSC Recruitment 2018
Hope you have understood the complete process of TSPSC Recruitment 2018 and able to submit your application form successfully. For further notification regarding TSPSC Recruitment 2018 do visit our website regularly. I you are benefitted from this post please do not hesitate to share this.