TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for Motor Vehicle Inspector | www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification has been published on the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of Motor Vehicle Inspector on regular basis. TNPSC invites applications from eligible Indian citizens to fill up the above mentioned vacant positions on or before 13th March 2018. Interested Candidates should follow the step by step process of online/offline application as provided below. TNPSC Latest Job Notification is now available on their official website.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 113 (one hundred and thirteen) vacancies for Motor Vehicle Inspector. Job seekers should apply from 14th February 2018 and before 13th March 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 03/2018
|Commission Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|No of vacancies||113|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last date||13th March 2018|
In this post, we are trying to provide everything you need to know about TNPSC Recruitment 2018, like Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply etc. Please read the post carefully before applying for the post. You are also advised to go through the Detailed Advertisement link of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 before applying for the posts.
Vacancy Details | TNPSC Recruitment 2018 | Motor Vehicle Inspector
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Motor Vehicle Inspector||113||Rs. 35900 – 113500/-|
Eligibility Criteria | TNPSC Recruitment 2018 | Motor Vehicle Inspector
Educational Qualification: SSLC with Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering.
Age Limit: SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes No Age Limited & 21 to 32 years as on 01.07.2018.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure | TNPSC Recruitment 2018 | Motor Vehicle Inspector
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Application Fee | TNPSC Recruitment 2018 | Motor Vehicle Inspector
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate in TNPSC should pay the below charges through Online or by Offline at SBI/at Indian Bank/Post Office.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to Apply | TNPSC Recruitment 2018 | Motor Vehicle Inspector
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.tnpscexams.net from 14.02.2018 to 13.03.2018 & send the printout along with all relevant documents to the Commission Office on or before 25.03.2018.
Dates to Remember | TNPSC Recruitment 2018 | Motor Vehicle Inspector
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||14.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||13.03.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||15.03.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application||25.03.2018|
|Date of Written Exam||10.06.2018|
General Instructions | TNPSC Recruitment 2018 | Motor Vehicle Inspector
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment.
- In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.Ms.No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to Persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have studied the prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation). If the Applicants with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled up by eligible non-PSTM Applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at “www.tnpsc.gov.in” which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution. (For further details refer para 27(XIX) of “Instructions to Applicants”).
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position, at any time before finalization of selection.
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled up by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As per Section 26 and 27(c) of the T.N.G.S (C & S) Act 2016, reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Servicemen will not apply to this recruitment.
- If the post is identified as suitable for Differently Abled persons of any category, the reservation of 4% for Differently Abled persons as per G.O.Ms.No.21, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP3.2) Department, dated 30.05.2017 will be made applicable. Hence, the Differently Abled persons may apply to this recruitment if they satisfy all the eligibility conditions stipulated in this Notification. Their application will be accepted subject to the orders to be issued by the Government.
- The Differently Abled persons should submit copy of Differently Abled Certificate obtained from competent authority specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any post reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified Applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be submitted within stipulated time when the documents are called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the Application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such Applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. Subsequent occurrences if any till the selection is finalised shall also be informed to the Commission.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility – wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / PSTM / Physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
Final Words | TNPSC Recruitment 2018 | Motor Vehicle Inspector
Hope you have understood the complete process of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 and able to submit your application form successfully. For further notification regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2018 do visit our website regularly. If you are benefitted from this post please do not hesitate to share this.