Table of Contents
- 1 Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 for 737 Act Apprentices
- 1.1 Vacancy Details | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Selection Procedure | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Application Fee | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 How to Apply | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Dates to Remember | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 General Instructions | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Bottom Line | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 for 737 Act Apprentices
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 notification Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma which can be downloaded in website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in – >News&Updates-> News&announcements-> Carriage and Wagon Works from eligible candidates for engagement as Act Apprentices under Apprentice Act 1961 for the year 2018-19 at Carriage and Wagon Works/ Perambur, Loco Works/Perambur, Chennai Division, Engineering Workshop/Arakkonam Electrical Workshop/Perambur and Railway Hospital/Perambur in the stream of Freshers and Ex. ITI in the designated trades subject to their fulfilling the conditions specified below.
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Post Name||Act Apprentices|
|No of vacancies||737|
|Job location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last date||23rd February 2018|
In this post we are trying to provide everything you need to know about Southern Railway Recruitment 2018, like Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply etc. Please read the post care fully before applying for the post. You are also advised to go through the Detailed Advertisement link of Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 before applying for the posts.
Vacancy Details | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Act Apprentices||737||Rs. 5700/-|
Eligibility Criteria | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
- For Freshers: Candidates should have passed 10th Class under 10, +2 System of education or its equivalent OR should have passed 12th class under 10, +2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For Ex. ITI: Candidates should have passed 10th class under 10, +2 System of education and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.
Age Limit: 15 to 22 years for Freshers & 15 to 24 years for Ex. ITI as on 23.01.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be held as per the below process.
Application Fee | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Southern Railway should pay the below charges through Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage & Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Perambur, Chennai – 600023.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to Apply | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates in proof of Academic and Technical qualification & IPO send by Ordinary post to Workshop Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Workshop Manager, Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur, Chennai-600023 on or before 23.02.2018.
Dates to Remember | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||23.02.2018|
General Instructions | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
- The candidate should submit one application only for all the Trades/Units. He/She should apply either for Fresher , Ex.ITI category or Category.
- Administration reserves the right to allot the selected candidate to any of the units. Units/Trades once allotted will be final and request for change will not be entertained.
- Academic/Technical qualifications acquired through recognized Boards/Institutes will only be considered.
- Diploma Holders/Degree holders/ Engineering Graduates/Course Completed Act Apprentices will not be considered.
- Candidates applying for Ex.ITI category should possess ITI qualification in the relevant trade at the time of applying itself. The applications of the candidates without attested copy of SCVT/NCVT certificate in the relevant ITI trade will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the columns correctly. Recent Passport size colour photograph should be affixed in the space provided in the application form and attested by a Gazetted officer. Photostat copy of Photo is not permitted. Administration may reject the application at any stage for pasting old/unclear photograph on the application or if there is any variation between the photographs pasted in the application and actual physical appearance of the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep sufficient copies of the same photograph ready for future purpose.
- Selected candidates should produce original Transfer Certificate for completion of qualifying examination at the time of verification of certificates. Transfer Certificate with higher qualification (Degree/Diploma/Engineering Degree) will not be considered.
- Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons, which are beyond their control. Before commencement of training, the candidates should execute a contract of Apprenticeship. Also they should submit Indemnity bond in the prescribed format.
- Those who willfully absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount paid as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Adviser. Also their Apprenticeship will be terminated as per extant rules under Apprentices Act 1961.
- The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentices Act 1961 and there is NO GUARANTEE FOR EMPLOYMENT to the Apprentices on successful completion of training.
- Every Apprentice on completion of the period of training and on passing a test (to be conducted by National Council for Training in Vocational Trade to determine his proficiency in the Designated Trade ) will be given a Certificate of Proficiency in the trade by the National Council.
- The selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations framed by the Administration from time to time.
Bottom Line | Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
Hope you have understood the complete process of Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 and able to submit your application form successfully. For further notification regarding Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 do visit our website regularly. I you are benefitted from this post please do not hesitate to share this.