SBI Recruitment 2018 for Relationship Manager, Acquisition Relationship Manager
SBI recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.sbi.co.in for the recruitment of total 407 (four hundred and seven) jobs out of which 168 (one hundred and sixty eight) vacancies for Relationship Manager, 80 (eighty) for Acquisition Relationship Manager & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 31st January 2018 and before 15th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- CRPD/SCO/WM/2017-18/09
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Relationship Manager, Acquisition Relationship Manager|
|No of vacancies||407|
|Job location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||15th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by SBI with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for SBI recruitment 2018.
VACANCY DETAILS : SBI Recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Relationship Manager||168||Not Specified|
|2||Acquisition Relationship Manager||80||Not Specified|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : SBI Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution with 3 years experience for S.no-1. Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution with 2 years experience for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 23 to 35 years for S.no-1 & 22 to 35 years for S.no-2 as on 01.12.2017
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
SELECTION PROCEDURE : SBI Recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
Selection will be based on Short listing and one or more rounds of Personal Interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any rights in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
APPLICATION FEE : SBI Recruitment 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for SBI should pay the below charges through online mode.
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
HOW TO APPLY : SBI Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 31.01.2018 to 15.02.2018.
IMPORTANT DATES : SBI Recruitment 2018
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||31.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||15.02.2018|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION : SBI Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFILTHE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS / HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS /HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.