Table of Contents
- 1 RBI Recruitment 2018 for Assistant | www.rbi.org.in
- 2 Vacancy Details | RBI recruitment 2018
- 3 Eligibility Criteria | RBI recruitment 2018
- 4 Selection Procedure | RBI recruitment 2018
- 5 Application Fee | RBI recruitment 2018
- 6 How to Apply | RBI recruitment 2018
- 7 Dates to Remember | RBI recruitment 2018
RBI Recruitment 2018 for Assistant | www.rbi.org.in
RBI recruitment 2018 notification has been released for the recruitment of 27 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post (Special Drive for PWD candidates-2018) will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
|Bank Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|No of vacancies||27|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||19th February 2018|
In this post we are trying to provide everything you need to know about RBI Recruitment 2018, like Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply etc. Please read the post care fully before applying for the post. You are also advised to go through the Detailed Advertisement link of RBI Recruitment 2018 before applying for the posts.
Vacancy Details | RBI recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant||27||Rs. 14650 – 34990/-|
Eligibility Criteria | RBI recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure | RBI recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test
Application Fee | RBI recruitment 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for RBI should pay the below charges through Online.
- Intimation Charges: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to Apply | RBI recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 30.10.2018 to 19.02.2018.
How to apply:
- Open the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Click on [email protected]
- Click on Current Vacancies -> Vacancies
- Select the desired post & click on it
- Read the instruction carefully and click on “Click here for New Registration”
- Complete the registration if he/she would be new user
- Complete the login details if already registered candidates
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Dates to Remember | RBI recruitment 2018
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||30.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||19.02.2018|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||April 06, 2018. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||May 07, 2018. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination|
Bottom Line | RBI recruitment 2018
Hope you have understood the complete process of RBI Recruitment 2018 and able to submit your application form successfully. For further notification regarding RBI Recruitment 2018 do visit our website regularly. I you are benefitted from this post please do not hesitate to share this.