PGCIL Recruitment 2018 for Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee | www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification has been published on the official website www.powergridindia.com for the recruitment of 28 Nos of Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee. PGCIL invites applications from eligible Indian citizens to fill up the above mentioned vacant positions from 07th February 2018 and before 27th February 2018. Interested Candidates should follow the step by step process of online/offline application as provided below. PGCIL Latest Job Notification is now available on their official website.
Advertisement Number:- N2JM/HR/Rect-2017-18
|Organization Name|| Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name|| Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee|
|No of vacancies|| 28|
|Job location||The Northern Regional States of India|
|Official website|| www.powergridindia.com|
|Last date|| 27th February 2018|
In this post, we are trying to provide everything you need to know about PGCIL Recruitment 2018, like Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply etc. Please read the post carefully before applying for the post. You are also advised to go through the Detailed Advertisement link of PGCIL Recruitment 2018 before applying for the posts.
Vacancy Details | PGCIL Recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1|| Diploma Trainee (Electrical)|| 20|| Rs. 16500/-|
|2|| Diploma Trainee (Civil)|| 05|| Rs. 16500/-|
|3|| Junior Officer Trainee|| 03|| Rs. 16500/-|
Eligibility Criteria | PGCIL Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with a minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/OBC (NCL) candidate for S.no-1 & 2. Two years full-time Post Graduate Degree / Post-Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) or Equivalent from recognized Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate CE for S.no – 3.
Age Limit: 27 years for UR, 30 years for OBC & 32 years for Reserved as on 27.02.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure | PGCIL Recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
- Computer Base Test
- Computer skill Test
Application Fee | PGCIL Recruitment 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for PGCIL should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PwD: Exempted From Fee
How to Apply | PGCIL Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 07.02.2018 to 27.02.2018.
Steps to Apply for PGCIL recruitment 2018:
- Open the official website www.powergridindia.com
- Click on Careers -> Openings ->Regionals Openings -> NR-II Recruitment.
- Select The Desired Post & Click on “Click here to Apply”
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Dates to Remember | PGCIL Recruitment 2018
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of Online Registration|| 07.02.2018|
|Last date of Online Registration|| 27.02.2018|
General Instructions | PGCIL Recruitment 2018
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this PGCIL Recruitment 2018 advertisement.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
- Mere submission of the application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for the further selection process of PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
- The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria/Change of test venue if so required.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/enlarge/ modify/alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of the panel will depend on requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of PGCIL recruitment 2018 process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is not in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
- Computation of age shall be done on the last date for submission of application i.e 27.02.2018. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring the qualification.
- Candidates must possess the requisite qualification prescribed for the posts on the last date of application i.e 27.02.2018.
- Applications are required to be submitted ONLINE ONLY. Applications not in conformity with the requirements mentioned above/not infilled in online Performa /incomplete/unsigned/without photograph will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained in the Complaint Management System of POWERGRID. No correspondence made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID in this recruitment will be entertained by POWERGRID. Any clarification/query related to this advertisement may be mailed at [email protected]
- Management reserves the right to raise or lower the qualifying standards at any stage of the selection process depending on availability of a sufficient number of candidates.
- Applicants should ensure that the same Color passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Jammu in case of any legal case /dispute.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates of PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
- Although these vacancies have been sanctioned for the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab & UT of Chandigarh, the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any of the Office/Substations/Transmission line under these states and any other office of the Corporation located in other parts of the country and abroad as per requirement.
- The details regarding Computer Based Test i.e. How to attempt the test, Mock Test link for practicing online etc. will be informed separately along with the admit card to the candidates who will found eligible in Preliminary scrutiny.
Final Words | PGCIL Recruitment 2018
Hope you have understood the complete process of PGCIL Recruitment 2018 and able to submit your application form successfully. For further notification regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2018 do visit our website regularly. If you are benefitted from this post please do not hesitate to share this.