Table of Contents
- 1 MPSC Recruitment 2018 for Steno Typist
- 2 Vacancy Details of MPSC Recruitment 2018
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2018
- 4 Selection Procedure of MPSC Recruitment 2018
- 5 Application Fee for MPSC Recruitment 2018
- 6 How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018
- 7 Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2018
MPSC Recruitment 2018 for Steno Typist
MPSC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.mpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 12 (twelve) for Steno Typist (English) vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 15th January 2018 and before 14th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 10/2018
|Commission Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Steno Typist|
|No of vacancies||12|
|Job location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||14th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by MPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for MPSC recruitment 2018.
Vacancy Details of MPSC Recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Steno Typist (English)||12||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Passed Madhyamic (10+2) Exam and Steno speed 80 wpm and 40 wpm in typing.
Age Limit: 18 to 38 years for Open Category & 18 to 43 years for Reserved Category as on 01.05.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure of MPSC Recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Application Fee for MPSC Recruitment 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for MPSC should pay the below charges through SBI Challan / Online Payment / CSC.
- Open Category: Rs. 374/- (Rupee three hundred seventy four only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 274/- (Rupee two hundred seventy four only)
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 25.01.2018 to 14.02.2018.
How to apply for MPSC vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on “Advertisement”
- Select the desired post
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Online Application”
- Log in through User Name & Password (If new user Register by click “New User Registration”)
- Fill all the details
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2018
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||25.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||14.02.2018|