Table of Contents
- 1 Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 for Civil Judge | www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- 2 Vacancy Details | Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
- 3 Eligibility Criteria | Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
- 4 Selection Procedure | Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
- 5 Application Fee | Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
- 6 How to Apply | Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
- 7 Dates to Remember | Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 for Civil Judge | www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in for the recruitment of 101 (one hundred and one) for Civil Judge vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 01st February 2018 and before 01st March 2018.
Advertisement Number:- CJR 1/2018
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|No of vacancies||101|
|Job location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
|Last date||01st March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Karnataka High Court with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Karnataka High Court recruitment 2018.
Vacancy Details | Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Civil Judge||101||Rs. 27700 – 44770/-|
Eligibility Criteria | Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Degree in Law granted by a University establish by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
Age Limit: 43 years for SC/ST & 40 years for Others as on 01.03.2018.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure | Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Viva Voce
- Computer Test
Application Fee | Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Karnataka High Court should pay the below charges through SBI Online payment gateway or Challan generated online.
- General Merit/Category-II A/II B/III A/III B: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/Category-I: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to Apply | Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in from 01.02.2018 to 01.03.2018.
How to apply:
- Open the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Click on Notification -> Recruitments
- Select the desired post & click on it
- Read all the notification & click on “Click here to Apply Application”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Dates to Remember | Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||01.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||01.03.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||05.03.2018|