SCIENTIST/ENGINEER `SC’ | ISRO Recruitment 2018 | www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Recruitment 2018 Summary : Advertisement Number: ISRO HQ: ICRB: 01:2018
ISRO Recruitment 2018 notification has been published for the recruitment of 106 Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Posts in Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science Disciplines. Online Applications are invited by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) from 31 Jan 2018 to 20 Feb 2018 for 106 vacancies.
About Organization : India decided to go to space when Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) was set up by the Government of India in 1962. With the visionary Dr Vikram Sarabhai at its helm, INCOSPAR set up the Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station (TERLS) in Thiruvananthapuram for upper atmospheric research.
Indian Space Research Organisation, formed in 1969, superseded the erstwhile INCOSPAR. Vikram Sarabhai, having identified the role and importance of space technology in a Nation’s development, provided ISRO the necessary direction to function as an agent of development. ISRO then embarked on its mission to provide the Nation space based services and to develop the technologies to achieve the same independently.
Throughout the years, ISRO has upheld its mission of bringing space to the service of the common man, to the service of the Nation. In the process, it has become one of the six largest space agencies in the world. ISRO maintains one of the largest fleet of communication satellites (INSAT) and remote sensing (IRS) satellites, that cater to the ever growing demand for fast and reliable communication and earth observation respectively. ISRO develops and delivers application specific satellite products and tools to the Nation: broadcasts, communications, weather forecasts, disaster management tools, Geographic Information Systems, cartography, navigation, telemedicine, dedicated distance education satellites being some of them.
In this post we are trying to provide everything you need to know about ISRO Recruitment 2018, like Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply etc. Please read the post care fully before applying for the post. You are also advised to go through the Detailed Advertisement link of ISRO Recruitment 2018 before applying for the posts.
[vc_row][vc_column][bsf-info-box icon=”Defaults-info-circle” icon_size=”32″ icon_color=”#1e73be” icon_style=”circle” title=”Vacancy Details”]
|Organization Name|| Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Post Name||SCIENTIST/ENGINEER `SC’|
|Vacant Positions|| 106|
|Remuneration||Level – 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹56100 p.m|
|Location|| Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Last Date/Interview Date|| 20 Feb 2018|
Eligibility Criteria | ISRO Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification :
1. The minimum qualification for ISRO Recruitment 2018 is BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
2. Candidates who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2017-18 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2018 and their aggregate is 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
Age Limit :
Age limit for ISRO Recruitment 2018 is 35 years as on 20.02.2018.
Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
How to Apply | ISRO Recruitment 2018
Mode of Application : ONLINE
Detailed Procedure of Application Process | ISRO Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidates for ISRO Recruitment 2018 may apply online at ISRO’s website (direct link is given below) from 31 Jan 2018 to 20 Feb 2018.
How to Apply Online for ISRO Recruitment 2018:
- Before applying for ISRO Recruitment 2018, Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.isro.gov.in/.
- Go to “Career” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form by click on “Make Payment”.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
The candidates who are already employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/Autonomous Bodies have to send a `No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to Indian Space Research Organization Headquarters, Bengaluru. The application with all relevant documents should reach within seven days of filing the applications on-line by the candidates and in any case not later than 27.02.2018.
Application Fee Structure | ISRO Recruitment 2018 :
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
[dt_default_button link=”http://www.sarkarijobmela.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/advt_sciengrsc2018_detailed_for_web.pdf” button_alignment=”default” animation=”fadeIn” size=”medium” default_btn_bg_color=”” bg_hover_color=”” text_color=”” text_hover_color=”” icon=”fa fa-chevron-circle-right” icon_align=”left”]Detailed Advertisement[/dt_default_button]
[dt_default_button link=”https://www.isro.gov.in/recruitment-of-scientist-engineer-sc%E2%80%99-with-be-btech-or-equivalent-degree-electronics-mechanical-and” button_alignment=”default” animation=”fadeIn” size=”medium” default_btn_bg_color=”” bg_hover_color=”” text_color=”” text_hover_color=”” icon=”fa fa-chevron-circle-right” icon_align=”left”]Apply Online[/dt_default_button]
Selection Procedure | ISRO Recruitment 2018
BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available). The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test of ISRO Recruitment 2018. Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 22.64.2618 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, the Organization reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for the written test of ISRO Recruitment 2018 to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during second/third of March 2018. The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process of ISRO Recruitment 2018. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
[vc_row][vc_column][bsf-info-box icon=”Defaults-check” icon_size=”32″ icon_color=”#1e73be” icon_style=”circle” title=”Dates to Remember | ISRO Recruitment 2018″]
|Application Starting Date|| 31 Jan 2018|
|Application Closing Date|| 20 Feb 2018|
|Examination Date|| 22 April 2018|
Important Instructions | ISRO Recruitment 2018
- Candidates may apply for the post against any of the disciplines mentioned in the drop-down menu (Step 3) of the Application form of ISRO Recruitment 2018
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated in the previous paragraphs. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of space situated anywhere in India as and when required
- Candidates may have to work on round the clock shift basis depending on the functional requirements
- For details of ISRO Centres/Units, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in/isro_centres.html
- Candidates attending the interview of ISRO Recruitment 2018 will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the on-line application form to the place of interview (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained)
- Candidates called for interview of ISRO Recruitment 2018 will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted online, at the time of interview
- If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test of ISRO Recruitment 2018.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires
- Only Indian nationals need apply • No interim correspondence will be entertained
- In case of any clarification, candidates may refer to the FAQs uploaded in the ISRO website against the advertisement or send their mail to [email protected]
Bottom Line | ISRO Recruitment 2018
Hope you have understood the complete process of ISRO Recruitment 2018 and able to submit your application form successfully. For further notification regarding ISRO Recruitment 2018 do visit our website regularly. I you are benefitted from this post please do not hesitate to share this.