Table of Contents
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for Short Service Commission | www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.1 Vacancy Details | Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria | Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Selection Procedure | Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Application Fee | Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 How to Apply | Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Dates to Remember | Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Final Words | Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification has been published on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC entry on regular basis. Indian Navy invites applications from eligible Indian citizens to fill up the above mentioned vacant positions on or before 04th March 2018. Interested Candidates should follow the step by step process of online/offline application as provided below. Indian Navy Latest Job Notification is now available on their official website.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC entry|
|No of vacancies||19|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||04th March 2018|
In this post, we are trying to provide everything you need to know about Indian Navy Recruitment 2018, like Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply etc. Please read the post carefully before applying for the post. You are also advised to go through the Detailed Advertisement link of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 before applying for the posts.
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC entry||19||Rs. 56100 – 110700/-|
Educational Qualification: Candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination BE/ B.Tech / Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit: Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1998 & 01 Jan 1998 (for ATC) & 02 Jan 1995 to 01 Jan 2000 for all other entry (both dates inclusive)
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
Fee charges: There is no application fee
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 11.02.2018 to 04.03.2018.
Steps to apply:
- Open the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online & login your self
- After login Click on Current Opportunities & Click on Apply button
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Take the print out of filled application for future reference.
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||11.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||04.03.2018|
Hope you have understood the complete process of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 and able to submit your application form successfully. For further notification regarding the Recruitment do visit our website regularly. If you are benefitted from this post please do not hesitate to share this.