Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification has been published on the official website www.indianbank.in for the recruitment of Specialist Officers. Indian Bank invites applications from eligible Indian citizens to fill up the above mentioned vacant position on or before 02nd May 2018. Indian Bank Latest Job Notification is now available on their official website. Jobseekers who are looking for Specialist Officers jobs, they may apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for Specialist Officers. While filling the online/offline application forms applicants are requested to follow the below-given guidelines and apply for Specialist Officers Vacancies 2018. Suitable candidates must not miss this opportunity. The recruitment notification has been released against 145 vacant positions. The candidate for Specialist Officers Vacancies 2018 must be passed requisite qualifications with a good academic record.
So, eligible candidates can refer to this complete article and apply for Indian Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018. Summary of the recruitment notification is as follows,
Table of Contents
- 1 Specialist Officers | Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Vacancy Details | Specialist Officers | Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria | Specialist Officers | Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Selection Procedure | Specialist Officers | Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Application Fee for Specialist Officers | Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 How to Apply for Specialist Officers | Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Dates to Remember
- 1.7 Important Links
- 1.8 Final Words
Specialist Officers | Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
|Bank Name||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Specialist Officers|
|No of vacancies||145|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||02nd May 2018|
In this post, we are trying to provide everything you need to know about Indian Bank Recruitment 2018, like Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply etc. Please read the post carefully before applying for the post. You are also advised to go through the Detailed Advertisement link of Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 before applying for the posts.
Vacancy Details | Specialist Officers | Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Specialist Officers (Scale I, II, III, IV & V)||145||Rs. 23700 – 66070/-|
Eligibility Criteria | Specialist Officers | Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or MBA, CA or Graduate or Post Graduate etc. More qualification details read Official Notification
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years for Scale I, 23 to 35 years for Scale II, 25 to 38 years for Scale III, 27 to 40 years for Scale IV & 30 to 45 years for Scale V as on 01.01.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per the following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) & (5) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure | Specialist Officers | Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Preliminary Screening Test
Application Fee for Specialist Officers | Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Indian Bank should pay the below charges through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing necessary information.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- All Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred fifty only)
How to Apply for Specialist Officers | Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.indianbank.in from 10.04.2018 to 02.05.2018.
Dates to Remember
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||10.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||02.05.2018|
Hope you have understood the complete process of Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 and able to submit your application form successfully. For further notification regarding Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 do visit our website regularly. If you are benefitted from this post please do not hesitate to share this.