HSL Recruitment 2018 for Senior Manager, Medical Officer | www.hslvizag.in
HSL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.hslvizag.in for the recruitment of total 07 (seven) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Senior Manager, 06 (six) for Medical Officer Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 07th February 2018 and before 06th March 2018.
Advertisement Number:- HR/ES(O)/0102/01/2018
|Organization Name||Hindustan Shipyard Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Manager, Medical Officer|
|No of vacancies||07|
|Job location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Last date||06th March 2018|
In this post, we are trying to provide everything you need to know about HSL Recruitment 2018, like Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply etc. Please read the post carefully before applying for the post. You are also advised to go through the Detailed Advertisement link of HSL Recruitment 2018 before applying for the posts.
Vacancy Details | HSL Recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Senior Manager||01||Rs. 29100 – 54500/-|
|2||Medical Officer||06||Rs. 31200/-|
Eligibility Criteria | HSL Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University with an aggregate of not less than 55% of marks in the qualifying examination for S.no-1. MBBS Degree and registered with Indian Medical Council for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 42 years for S.no-1 & 61 years for S.no-2 as on 06.03.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure | HSL Recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
HSL Senior Manager, Medical Officer application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for HSL should pay the below charges through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of M/s Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., payable at Visakhapatnam.
- SC/ST/PH/Internal: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to Apply | HSL Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.hslvizag.in from 07.02.2018 to 06.03.2018 & send hard copy of Online application along with attested copies of Diploma / Degree, Provisional Certificates, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience certificates and DD by Postal/Courier Service to General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Limited, Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam on or before 15.03.2018.
HSL SDates to Remember | HSL Recruitment 2018
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||07.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||06.03.2018|
|Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application||15.03.2018|
General Instructions | HSL Recruitment 2018
- No Application fee for internal candidates.
- Age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories as per Government rules. In case of ex-servicemen the upper age limit will be relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in the armed forces however the resultant age after deducting the period of service from the actual age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 3 years.
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- Applications sent other than the prescribed method stand rejected.
- Application Fee is Rs.100/-. No Registration fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying. Payment should be made only by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of M/s Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Candidate should write his/her ONLINE Registration Number, Name, Date of Birth and Post applied at the back side of the Demand Draft (DD).
- Print-out of the filled Online Application, DD along with mandatory enclosures viz., Self attested copies of Degree/PG Marks lists, Provisional Certificate, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste/PH Certificate, Experience certificates, latest salary certificate etc., and Annexure-I must be forwarded through Postal/Courier Services and should reach General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam – 530 005 on or before 15 Mar 2018.
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission at all stages is purely provisional. Mere issue of letter for written test or interview will not imply that candidature has been accepted. Verification of Original Certificates will be done only at the time of interview. The candidature of a candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found not meeting the advertised eligibility criteria.
- All original documents such as Degree Certificate, proof of Date of Birth, Caste/PH Certificate, Experience Certificates etc., will be checked at the time of interview. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and in that case no Travel Fare will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligible criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- SC/ST candidates should possess valid Certificate in the prescribed format. Candidates from OBC-NCL category should possess certificate in the prescribed format and issued during the year 2017 (not later than 06 months).
- The Management reserves the right to create and operate a panel of shortlisted candidates.
- The Qualifying Requirement /Experience & Age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date for online submission of application i.e., 06 Mar 2018.
- Mere possession of the requisite qualification and experience will not confer any right to be called for interview. However, the Management reserves the right to relax qualifications/experience/age in the case of exceptionally experienced and qualified candidates.
- The Management reserves the right to Increase or decrease the number of posts or consider for lower posts/grades to meet the organizational requirement.
- The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, change the selection criteria, and cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reasons.
- Candidates presently working in Government should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the present Organisation at the time of interview. Without “No Objection Certificate”, the candidate will not be interviewed and accordingly no TA will be paid.
- Out-station Candidates called for interview for the post at S. No. 1 will be paid To and fro II AC train fare by shortest route and for the post at S. No. 2 will be paid To and fro III AC train fare by shortest route. All notifications to the candidates will be displayed in the website http://www.hslvizag.in Applicants are requested to visit the website from time to time to get updates.
Hope you have understood the complete process of HSL Recruitment 2018 and able to submit your application form successfully. For further notification regarding HSL Recruitment 2018 do visit our website regularly. If you are benefitted from this post please do not hesitate to share this.