Sub Divisional Engineer, Assistant Director | HPSC Recruitment 2018 | www.hpsc.gov.in
HPSC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.hpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 33 (thirty three) jobs out of which 29 (twenty nine) vacancies for Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil), 01 (one) for Assistant Director (Biology) & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 30th January 2018 and before 01st March 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 4 of 2017
|Commission Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Sub Divisional Engineer, Assistant Director|
|No of vacancies||33|
|Last date||01st March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by HPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for HPSC recruitment 2018.
Vacancy Details | HPSC Recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)||29||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
|2||Assistant Director (Biology)||01||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-|
Eligibility Criteria | HPSC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in Civil/Bachelor of Technology or its equivalent with 1st division from a recognized/deemed University in Civil Engineering for S.no-1. M.Sc. (at least 2nd class) in Zoology/Botany/Physical Anthropology/ Human Biology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Forensic Science with specialization in Forensic Biology or equivalent qualification for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 17 to 42 years for S.no-1 & 21 to 42 years for S.no-2 as on 01.03.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a citizen of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India: Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India and if he/she belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure | HPSC Recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Examination
Application Fee | HPSC Recruitment 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for HPSC should pay the below charges through e-Challan in any branch of Sate Bank of India after 48 hours of registration of online application form.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/BC/EBP (GC)/ESM of Haryana State: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty five only)
- Physically Handicapped of Haryana State: Nil
How to Apply | HPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online for HPSC Recruitment 2018 through the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in from 30.01.2018 to 01.03.2018.
How to apply:
- Open the official website www.hpsc.gov.in
- Got to Advertisements for HPSC Recruitment 2018 & select the desired post
- Read all the notification
- Click on “Click here for Online Services”-> Apply Online
- Fill all the details
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application of HPSC Recruitment 2018 for future reference.
Dates to Remember | HPSC Recruitment 2018
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||30.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||01.03.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||07.03.2018|
General Instructions | HPSC Recruitment 2018
Read the Instructions carefully before you start filling the online Application form.
1. The candidate should fill all details correctly in the Online Application Form and submitted after being satisfied that all the particulars/details have been rightly reflected in the online application form of HPSC Recruitment 2018.
2. After submitting online application form, Registration No. and Password will be generated and the candidate should take print out of the Registration No. and Password for his record.
3. After successful submission of online Application Form of HPSC Recruitment 2018, the candidates are advised to take out the print of Online Application Form & e-Challan and deposit the requisite fee in the bank with in the stipulated period. The online application form received without requisite fee would be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained.
4. Submission of printed copy of the application form:- The candidates are advised/directed to retain the printed/hard copies of their online application form with them so that they should not face any problem in sending the hard copy to the Commission as and when required by the Commission at later stage within the specified period. This would be required from only those candidates who qualify for the interview. In case the candidate fails to submit the hard copy of the application form alongwith all documents relating to his claim in the application form, i.e. Age, Category, Qualifications, Domicile, Experience, etc., the candidature of such candidate shall not be considered in the further selection process and he/she would be liable for being placed as not qualified for interview and thereby rejected. Haryana Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agencies.
5. Candidates are advised to fill their details in the online application form of HPSC Recruitment 2018 carefully e-g Name, Father‟s Name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, Photo & Signature, fee etc. After final submission of online application form by the candidate, no change will be allowed and candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data filled in the online application form and fees paid by him/her. In case candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form alongwith requisite fee before closing date. Fees paid earlier shall not be adjusted against the fresh online application form of HPSC Recruitment 2018. The candidates must mention the detail of erroneous application forms in the appropriate column of the fresh online application form. Further after submission of online application form, no amendment/change shall be entertained. Candidates will be considered against the registration number for which he appeared in the Recruitment/ Screening Test and/or appeared in the interview.
Read More at the above provided Notification for HPSC Recruitment 2018