Table of Contents
- 1 DMRC Recruitment 2018 for Station Controller/Train Operator, Maintainer, Stenographer
- 2 VACANCY DETAILS : DMRC Recruitment 2018
- 3 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : DMRC Recruitment 2018
- 4 SELECTION PROCEDURE : DMRC Recruitment 2018
- 5 APPLICATION FEE : DMRC Recruitment 2018
- 6 HOW TO APPLY : DMRC Recruitment 2018
- 7 IMPORTANT DATES : DMRC Recruitment 2018
- 8 INSTURCTIONS : DMRC Recruitment 2018
DMRC Recruitment 2018 for Station Controller/Train Operator, Maintainer, Stenographer
DMRC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.delhimetrorail.com for the recruitment of total 88 (eighty eight) jobs out of which 50 (fifty) vacancies for Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO), 29 (twenty nine) for Maintainer & 02 (two) for Stenographer & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 27th January 2018 and before 26th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2018
|Organization Name||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Station Controller/Train Operator, Maintainer, Stenographer|
|No of vacancies||88|
|Last date||26th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by DMRC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for DMRC recruitment 2018.
VACANCY DETAILS : DMRC Recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO)||50||Rs. 14000 – 26950/-|
|2||Maintainer||29||Rs. 10170 – 18500/-|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : DMRC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Three years Engineering Diploma# in any discipline or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute for S.no-1. ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic or Information Communication Technology System Maintenance or Information Technology or Machine Computer Hardware or Machine cum Operator Electronic Communication System or Machine Industrial Electronics or Radio & TV Machine or Power Electronics System from a Govt. recognized University/Institute for S.no – 2. Graduate in any discipline from a Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English Typing Speed-40 wpm/English.desirable – proficiency in shorthand/typing in Hindi for S.no – 3.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 33 years as on 01.01.2018.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
SELECTION PROCEDURE : DMRC Recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- For the posts of Asstt. Managers under Section ‘A’ (for post codes SDE01 to SDE04), the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive (Technical/Non-technical) category.
- For the posts of SC/TO, the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – CBT (two papers), Psycho test (qualifying only) followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
- For the posts of Stenographer, the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – CBT (two papers), Skill Test (qualifying only) followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
- For the posts Accounts Assistant & Office Assistant, the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
- For the posts Maintainer- Electronic Mechanic, the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (Paper-I only), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
APPLICATION FEE : DMRC Recruitment 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for DMRC should pay the below charges through Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Application Fee: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
HOW TO APPLY : DMRC Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com from 27.01.2018 to 26.02.2018.
How to apply for DMRC recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.delhimetrorail.com
- Click on “Careers”
- Select the desired post
- Click on “Click here to apply”
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Click here to Register Online”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
IMPORTANT DATES : DMRC Recruitment 2018
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||27.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||26.02.2018|
|Date for Submission of Application Fee||01.02.2018 to 26.02.2018|
INSTURCTIONS : DMRC Recruitment 2018
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
- The selection of candidate by DMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept./PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce ‘NOC’ from the present employer on the date of GD & Interview/Psycho Test/Skill Test/Medical Examination.
- Caste & PWD Certificate should be in prescribed formats, for seeking age relaxation etc.. (All these formats are available on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com). No other format will be acceptable.
- Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the application form.
- Request for change of mailing address /e-mail address & Mobile Number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi only.
- DMRC reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for any/all posts.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com for information regarding dates of CBT, result of CBT, schedule of Interview/GD/Psycho Test/Skill Test/Standards of Vision for Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list, may download the admit card through DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com only, as per schedule & instructions notified on DMRC’s website in advance.
- The admit card for CBT will also be sent on the registered email of the candidate. It can also be downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com only. DMRC will not be responsible for any information issued/posted on any other website than DMRC’s, viz.,www.delhimetrorail.com.
- The issue of Admit Card to appear in the CBT/Psycho Test/Interview/GD/Skill Test/Medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, would not be a proof of candidate’s eligibility. The candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verification, before, or, after appointment in DMRC. The onus of ensuring that the candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself, all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the CBT/Psycho Test /Skill Test/Interview/GD/Medical fitness test will be purely on provisional basis and no candidate has a right to appointment or any compensation, only on the ground of having appeared in, or, having passed the written or any other screening test.
- DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Bringing mobile phone/Communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable actions including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.