Table of Contents
- 1 CPRI Recruitment 2018 for Assistant, Engineering Officer Posts
- 2 CPRI Recruitment 2018 vacancy details
- 3 CPRI Recruitment 2018 eligibility criteria
- 4 CPRI Recruitment 2018 Selection process
- 5 CPRI Recruitment 2018 application fee
- 6 CPRI Recruitment 2018 application form
- 7 How to apply for CPRI Recruitment 2018
- 8 CPRI Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
CPRI Recruitment 2018 for Assistant, Engineering Officer Posts
CPRI Recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.cpri.in for the recruitment of total 18 (eighteen) jobs out of which 03 (three) for Assistant, 09 (nine) for Engineering Officer & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 29th January 2018.
Advertisement Number:- CPRI/01/2018
|Organization Name||Central Power Research Institute|
|Post Name||Assistant, Engineering Officer|
|No of vacancies||18|
|Job location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last date||29th January 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by CPRI with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for CPRI recruitment 2018.
CPRI Recruitment 2018 vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Grade-II||03||Rs. 25500 – 81100/-|
|2||Engineering Officer Grade-I||09||Rs. 44900 – 142400/-|
CPRI Recruitment 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: A University Degree with First class in Commerce/Business Administration/Business Management with English Typing speed of 30 w.p.m on Computer for S.no-1. BE/B.Tech in First Class in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 30 years as on 29.01.2018.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
CPRI Recruitment 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Skill Test & Trade Test
- Documents Verification
CPRI Recruitment 2018 application fee
Fee charges: There is no application fee
CPRI Recruitment 2018 application form
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.cpri.in on or before 29.1.2018.
How to apply for CPRI Recruitment 2018
- Open the official website www.cpri.in
- Click on Careers & Select the Desired Post
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
CPRI Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Online Registration||29.01.2018|