UPSC Assistant Engineer Grade I Result 2018
UPSC result 2018 for Assistant Engineer Grade- I post has been released. Aspirants who appeared for the Assistant Engineer Grade- I post exam which was conducted by Union Public Service Commission can check the result by using the given information. Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in to get the result for UPSC Assistant Engineer Grade- I exam 2018.
Huge number of applicants have been appeared for Union Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Grade- I exam 2018. Now each and every candidate is looking for the UPSC Assistant Engineer Grade- I result 2018. If you are one of them then you are at right place. We were continuously checking Union Public Service Commission official website to check the result’s update for our website subscriber.
Candidates who are waiting for the Union Public Service Commission result 2018 can get the same on this page. We have updated the latest UPSC 2018 result for Assistant Engineer Grade- I posts.
UPSC result 2018 for Assistant Engineer Grade- I Posts Information
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer Grade- I|
How to download UPSC result 2018 for Assistant Engineer Grade- I Posts Information?
- First of all, open website browser and open official website for UPSC upsc.gov.in.
- Navigate to ‘what’s new’ tab.
- Select the link for the post of Assistant Engineer Grade- I.
- Click to download the pdf file to view the result details.
- Congratulations if you cleared the Exam.
- You are requested to furnish the self attested photocopies of the aforementioned Certificates/Documents mentioning your name and Roll Number on each documents/certificates by Hand/ Speed Post to the Under Secretary (SPCII), Room No.16 (Main Building), Dholpur House, UPSC, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi‐110069 immediately within 15 days (in any case not later than (31.01.2018). To verify the eligibility for the said post. You are also requested to write the name of the post on the Envelop. Date & Time of Interview for the above posts will be intimated later on through e‐mail.