MoES Project Scientist B/ C Result 2018
MoES result 2018 for Project Scientist B/ C post has been released. Aspirants who appeared for the Project Scientist B/ C post exam which was conducted by Ministry of Earth Sciences can check the result by using the given information. Visit the official website www.moes.gov.in to get the result for MoES Project Scientist B/ C exam 2018.
Huge number of applicants have been appeared for Ministry of Earth Sciences Project Scientist B/ C exam 2018. Now each and every candidate is looking for the MoES Project Scientist B/ C result 2018. If you are one of them then you are at right place. We were continuously checking Ministry of Earth Sciences official website to check the result’s update for our website subscriber.
Candidates who are waiting for the Ministry of Earth Sciences result 2018 can get the same on this page. We have updated the latest MoES 2018 result for Project Scientist B/ C posts.
MoES result 2018 for Project Scientist B/ C Post Information
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Earth Sciences|
|Name of Post||Project Scientist B/ C|
How to download MoES result 2018 for Project Scientist B/ C Post Information?
- First of all, open website browser and open official website for MoES www.moes.gov.in.
- Navigate to ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- Select the link for the post of Project Scientist B/ C.
- Click to download the pdf file to view the result details.
- Congratulations if you cleared the Exam.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates towards for personal interview and you need to make arrangements for your accommodation.
- Candidates are required to bring the original certificates/mark-sheets for verification, failing which they may not be allowed to attend the interview. They also bring a valid ID.
- The interviews for the post of Sc. C will start on the first day i.e. on 18.01.2018. In case all candidates could not be interviewed on the first day, they will be called on the second day.
- Those who have been shortlisted for both Sc. C and B posts, they need to appear only for Scientist C position and depending upon their performance, they will be selected as Sc. C or B. Such candidates are not needed to appear for Sc. B position as they will be assessed in the first interview of Sc. C itself.