KPSC result 2017 for Assistant Engineer (Civil) post has been released. Aspirants who appeared for the Assistant Engineer (Civil) post exam which was conducted by Karnataka Public Service Commission can check the result by using the given information. Visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in to get the result for KPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) exam 2017.
Huge number of applicants have been appeared for Karnataka Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer (Civil) exam 2017. Now each and every candidate is looking for the KPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) result 2017. If you are one of them then you are at right place. We were continuously checking Karnataka Public Service Commission official website to check the result’s update for our website subscriber.
Candidates who are waiting for the Karnataka Public Service Commission result 2017 can get the same on this page. We have updated the latest KPSC 2017 result for Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts.
KPSC result 2017 for Assistant Engineer (Civil) Post Information
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
How to download KPSC result 2017 for Assistant Engineer (Civil) Post Information?
- First of all, open website browser and open official website for KPSC kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Navigate to Lists tab and select Eligibility list.
- Select the link for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in water resource Department.
- Click to download the pdf file to view the result details.
- Congratulations if you cleared the Exam.