CONCOR result 2018 for Apprentices post has been released. Aspirants who appeared for the Apprentices post exam which was conducted by Container Corporation of Indian LTD can check the result by using the given information. Visit the official website www.concorindia.com to get the result for CONCOR Apprentices exam 2018.
Huge number of applicants have been appeared for Container Corporation of Indian LTD Apprentices exam 2018. Now each and every candidate is looking for the CONCOR Apprentices result 2018. If you are one of them then you are at right place. We were continuously checking Container Corporation of Indian LTD official website to check the result’s update for our website subscriber.
Candidates who are waiting for the Container Corporation of Indian LTD result 2018 can get the same on this page. We have updated the latest CONCOR 2018 result for Apprentices posts.
CONCOR result 2018 for Apprentices Post Information
|Name of Organization||Container Corporation of Indian LTD|
|Name of Post||Apprentices|
How to download CONCOR result 2018 for Apprentices Post Information?
- First of all, open website browser and open official website for CONCOR www.concorindia.com.
- Navigate to ‘HR/ Career’ and select ‘Recruitment Notices and Results’.
- Select the link for the post of Apprentices.
- Click to download the pdf file to view the result details.
- Congratulations if you cleared the Exam.
The Candidates should report with all original certificates /testimonials and self-attested photocopies in support of advertised eligibility criteria and identity including the following:
- a) Passport size photographs – 5 nos.
- b) 10th Class/SSC/Matriculation Mark-sheet.
- c) ITI Certificate & Mark-sheet (if applicable)
- d) 12th Class/HSC Mark Sheet (if applicable)
- e) Degree Certificate & Mark-sheet, if applicable
- f) Proof of Date of Birth.
- g) Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) if applicable.
- h) Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable.
- i) Character Certificate signed by Gazetted Officer/issued by College Authorities.
- j) AADHAAR Card (Compulsory).
- k) Details of AADHAAR linked Bank Account.
- l) Medical Fitness Certificate
- m) Registration details on the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in
The candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for appearing for interview. The candidature for selection for the interview is provisional subject to verification of all eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. If the candidate does not produce certificates in original for the fulfillment of eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement, his candidature for further process will not be considered.