BHEL recruitment 2018 for 50 Engineer Trainee | www.bhel.com
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Notification has been published on the official website www.bhel.com for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee. BHEL invites applications from eligible Indian citizens to fill up the above mentioned vacant positions on or before 12th March 2018. Interested Candidates should follow the step by step process of online/offline application as provided below. BHEL Latest Job Notification is now available on their official website.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited|
|Post Name||Engineer Trainee|
|No of vacancies||50|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||12th March 2018|
In this post, we are trying to provide everything you need to know about BHEL Recruitment 2018, like Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply etc. Please read the post carefully before applying for the post. You are also advised to go through the Detailed Advertisement link of BHEL Recruitment 2018 before applying for the posts.
Vacancy Details | BHEL recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|30||Rs. 20600 – 46500/-|
|2||Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||20||Rs. 20600 – 46500/-|
Eligibility Criteria | BHEL recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Full-Time Bachelor Degree in engineering/ Technology or Five year integrated Master Degree or Dual Degree programme in engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
Age Limit: 27 years for Graduate Engineer & 29 years for Post Graduate as on 01.09.2017
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Selection procedure | BHEL recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- GATE 2018 Marks
Application Fee | BHEL recruitment 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
How to Apply | BHEL recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.bhel.com form 12.02.2018 to 12.03.2018.
Steps to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2018:
- Open the official website bhel.com
- Click on “Current Job Opening” and Select the Desired Post
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Dates to Remember | BHEL recruitment 2018
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of Online Registration||12.02.2018|
|Last date of Online Registration||12.03.2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment of Fees||13.03.2018|
General Instructions | BHEL recruitment 2018
- Candidates should be able to furnish their Degree/ Final Year Mark sheets at the time of Interview by 1st July, 2018, whichever is later.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies, PSUs may apply through ‘Proper channel’ or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer, if they are invited for interview.
- Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification & BHEL will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage during the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of selection process will be provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of unique acknowledgement number / Interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by BHEL. BHEL takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only once the candidate has been invited for interview.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the on-line Application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for atleast one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail. They are further requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
- BHEL recruitment website http://www.careers.bhel.in will provide necessary details regarding, how to apply/general instructions/important dates / FAQs/ Interview call letters etc. No separate communication shall be sent to the candidate by post. It shall be the responsibility of candidate to read the detailed instructions on the website and adhere to application requirements. Candidates are advised to visit the website http://careers.bhel.in regularly for updates.
Final Words | BHEL recruitment 2018
Hope you have understood the complete process of BHEL Recruitment 2018 and able to submit your application form successfully. For further notification regarding BHEL Recruitment 2018 do visit our website regularly. If you are benefitted from this post please do not hesitate to share this.