Table of Contents
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 for Network Administrators, Data Analysts
- 2 VACANCY DETAILS : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- 3 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- 4 SELECTION PROCEDURE : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- 5 APPLICATION FEE : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- 6 HOW TO APPLY : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- 7 IMPORTANT DATES : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- 8 INSTRUCTIONS : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 for Network Administrators, Data Analysts
Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in for the recruitment of total 28 (twenty eight) jobs out of which 04 (four) vacancies for Network Administrators, 04 (four) for Data Analysts & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 03rd February 2018 and before 22nd February 2018.
|Bank Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Network Administrators, Data Analysts|
|No of vacancies||28|
|Job location||Pune (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||22nd February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Bank of Maharashtra with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2018.
VACANCY DETAILS : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Network Administrators||04||Rs. 23700 – 42020/-|
|2||Data Analysts||04||Rs. 31705 – 45950/-|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications. [Minimum 55% Marks in Aggregate] with Minimum Two Year’s work experience in the mentioned areas for S.no-1. Should have a Master/Bachelor degree in the related areas like Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Sciences, Analytics or related areas with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade or first class with minimum 3 years of proven experience for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 23 to 30 years for S.no-1 & 25 to 35 years for S.no-2 as on 31.12.2017
Nationality: Applicants should be:
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before Jan.1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that of a candidates belong to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to examination/Group discussions/interview conducted by the Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate issued to him by Government of India is submitted to the Bank.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
SELECTION PROCEDURE : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
Selection will be through Group discussion and personal interview. A preliminary screening of application may be carried out by the Bank, to shortlist eligible candidates to be called for Group Discussion and interview. While short listing the candidates, we may consider additional qualification, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled. Thus, merely fulfilling minimum qualification and experience criteria would not automatically entitle a candidate for the interview.
APPLICATION FEE : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Bank of Maharashtra should pay the below charges through Online.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
HOW TO APPLY : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 03.02.2018 to 22.02.2018 & send the printout along with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification & experience etc. to The Asstt. General Manager (IR & HRD) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal’ 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune – 411005 on or before 04.03.2018.
IMPORTANT DATES : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||03.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||22.02.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application||04.03.2018|
INSTRUCTIONS : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their candidature at all the stages of recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Bank will verify eligibility once the candidate has qualified for the interview.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified from the selection process.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Bank’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Bank is not responsible for any postal delay or technical reasons.
- As all communications will be sent by SMS alert / e-mail to registered mobile number / e-mail ID through online applications only, it is advised the candidates, not to change mobile number and e-mail ID till the process is completed. Though Bank takes utmost care to send the communication, if any candidates do not receive the communication, bank will not be responsible for non-receipt of the communication.
- The recruitment in Bank of Maharashtra is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel the Recruitment through this Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Bank will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
- Employees working in Government /Semi-Government Undertaking will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of GD/interview.
- The application must be submitted on-line through Bank`s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC)/School leaving certificate and age as on 31.12.2017 should be mentioned.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of Two years active service from the date of joining. Their confirmation in the Bank`s service will be decided in terms of the provision of the Bank of Maharashtra (Officers) Service Regulations.
- Candidates applying under reserved category should submit the related certificates in the format prescribed by the Government of India. Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per extant guidelines of Government of India.
- Bank reserves the right to change/modify/cancel any of the above terms and conditions or cancel the process without giving any reason to the candidates at its own discretions and online application money will not be refunded.
- Print copy of on line application with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications & experience etc. should be submitted to The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005 so as to reach on or before 04.03.2018. Post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly. Applications received after due date (for whatsoever reason) shall not be entertained.