Organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Position: LDC/Storekeeper, Female Staff Nurse & Various Vacancy
Job Location: All India,
Jobs Details: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS),Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 683 LDC/Storekeeper, Female Staff Nurse & Various Vacancy at Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Hqrs and its Regional Offices for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date13 December 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
- Qualifications: Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word OR Passed +2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
- No of Post: 440 Posts.
- Age Limit: 35 years (Age as on 31.10.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/- Per Month.
2. Female Staff Nurse
- Qualifications: Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and
Grade ‘A’(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution OR
B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution & Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council & Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
- No of Post: 81 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years (Age as on 31.10.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-Per Month.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online through the website www.nvshq.org or www.mecbsegov.in from 12.11.2017 to 13.12.2017.
Important Date :
- Online Application form Submission Starting Date: 12.11.2017
- Online Application form Submission Closing Date: 13.12.2017