Table of Contents
RCFL recruitment 2018 for Manager
RCFL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.rcfltd.com for the recruitment of 01 (one) Manager Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 03rd March 2018.
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited|
|No of vacancies||01|
|Job location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||03rd March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by RCFL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for RCFL recruitment 2018.
Vacancy Details of RCFL recruitment 2018
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Manager (Legal)||01||Rs. 29100 – 54500/-|
Eligibility Criteria for RCFL recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Regular/ Full Time Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated law course from a recognized university of India.
Age Limit: 38 years as on 01.01.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure for RCFL recruitment 2018
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
RCFL application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
How to Apply for RCFL recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with attested Photostat copies of educational qualifications, experience certificates send to the Office of the Executive Director (HR), Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, 1st Floor, Room No. 148, Administrative Building, Chembur, Mumbai-400074 on or before 03.03.2018.
Important Dates for RCFL recruitment 2018
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of registration of Application form||03.03.2018|
INSTRUCTIONS for RCFL recruitment 2018
- In addition to the notified vacancies a panel of candidates shall also be created for unforeseen vacancies, including but not limited to vacancies caused by cessation of service of selected candidates, arising within one year from date of empanelment. Posts shall be filled according to reservation position. Accordingly, SC/ST/OBC/PwD/ExSM category candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The Company reserves the right to call only those candidates for interview who according to its decision, rank high in terms of eligibility criteria from the applications received. Merely meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not make any candidate automatically entitled for being called for interview. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for lodging and boarding while appearing for interview.
- The candidates should specify an active e-mail id and phone number which will be valid throughout the recruitment / selection process.
- The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of Interview through post and or e-mail (on the e-mail id provided by them) in the application form.
- For appearing for the interview, all outstation candidates will be reimbursed to and fro II tier AC Train / Bus Fare (Govt. Transport) by the shortest route on production of theticket. The reimbursement will be done only for correspondence address mentioned by the candidate in the application form.
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. Dept. / PSUs / Semi Govt. Departments will be required to submit NOC at the time of interview.
- The post applied for is to be written at the top left-hand corner of the envelope, while sending the Application Form to RCF along with required documents.
- No communication (written/telephonic) will be entertained after the closing date of the submission of the Application Form, as regards the date of Interview etc. the candidates should await the intimation from the Company.
10.The Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.