Table of Contents
PFC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Officer
PFC Recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.pfcindia.com for the recruitment of 02 (two) vacancies for Assistant Officer. Job seekers should apply from 29th January 2018 and before 19th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018
|Organization Name||Power Finance Corporation|
|Post Name||Assistant Officer|
|No of vacancies||02|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Last date||19th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by PFC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for PFC recruitment 2018.
PFC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Officer||02||Rs. 16400 – 40500/-|
PFC Recruitment 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the Degree level OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi Medium and English as a subject at the Degree level OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with English Medium with Hindi as a subject at the Degree level (Minimum 50% marks in both Graduation and Post-Graduation) AND Degree or Diploma in translation in Hindi to English and vice-versa from any recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit: 35 years as on 19.02.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
PFC Recruitment 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
PFC Recruitment 2018 application fee
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for PFC should pay the below charges through Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to Apply for PFC Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.pfcindia.com from 29.01.2018 to 19.02.2018 & send hard copy of Online application along with the self-attested photo copies of relevant documents, experience certificates & challan with a cover super scribing APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………, Application No……………………… addressed to The Deputy Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110 001 on or before 21.02.2018.
PFC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||29.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||19.02.2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||21.02.2018|
- All qualifications for the above posts should be from Universities/Institutions recognized and approved in India by AICTE/ UGC / appropriate statutory authority.
- Candidates belonging to Government/Semi-Government organization/PSU should normally send their application through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and they will have to produce NOC from their organization in the event of being shortlisted for interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications received late will be summarily rejected.
- All computations of age/minimum experience requirement/qualification shall be done w.r.t 19.02.2018. The date of declaration of result/issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification executive experience on a post/level shall be counted only from the date of assumption of charge.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be called for interview/considered for selection process.
- The total number of projected vacancies indicated in this advertisement may increase/ decrease/ be cancelled at the discretion of PFC Management, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Positions are advertised for PFC, postings can be at any of the Units/Projects/Regional Offices/JVs/Subsidiaries of PFC. All posts are transferable at the sole discretion of the Management.
- A written test may be conducted in case the eligible application received against above post is large in number.
- Single to and fro fare by the shortest route as per the Corporation’s rules will be paid to outstation candidates called for interview on production of ticket/ proof of journey.
- The eligibility w.r.t. Nationality will be as per the existing policy of the Corporation. While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect /false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- PFC will not be responsible for any postal delay/ loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English Version will prevail.
- No person shall be eligible for appointment who has previously been dismissed, removed or compulsory retired from the service of the corporation or from a department of a state or the central government or a local authority or from public sector undertaking or from an autonomous corporation. Further, the employees of the corporation who have resigned from the corporation’s service are also not eligible for reappointment.
- No person shall be eligible for appointment that has been convicted in a Court of law for any offence involving moral turpitude.
- No candidate who has more than one spouse living or who having a spouse living contracts another marriage which is void by reason of its taking place during the lifetime of such spouse, shall be eligible for appointment to any of the posts in the corporation except where this may be permitted under the Central Govt. Rules for its employees.