UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 Notification has been published on the official website upsc.gov.in for the recruitment of CMS. UPSC CMS invites applications from eligible Indian citizens to fill up the above mentioned vacant positions on or before DDD. UPSC CMS Latest Job Notification is now available on their official website. Jobseekers who are looking for CMS jobs, they may apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 for CMS. While filling the online/offline application forms applicants are requested to follow the below-given guidelines and apply for CMS Vacancies 2019. Suitable candidates must not miss this opportunity. The recruitment notification has been released against 965 vacant positions. The candidate for CMS Vacancies 2019 must be passed requisite qualifications as mentioned below with a good academic record.
CMS | UPSC Recruitment 2019
So, eligible candidates can refer to this complete article and apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019. Summary of the recruitment notification is as follows,
Advertisement Number:- 08/2019-CMS
|No of vacancies||965|
|Job location||All India|
In this post, we are trying to provide everything you need to know about UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019, like Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply etc. Please read the post carefully before applying for the post. You are also advised to go through the Detailed Advertisement link of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 before applying for the posts.
Vacancy Details for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer||46|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council)||07|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMS, NDMC & SDMC)||362|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019
- Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit: as on 01-08-2019
- Candidates must not have attained 32 years
- (i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Application Fee for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: NIL
- Pay the fee through Online/ offline.
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website upsc.gov.in from 10-04-2019 to 06-05-2019.
Steps to apply:
- Head on to the official website upsc.gov.in
- Click on “Careers” and Select the Desired Post
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Dates to Remember
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of online Registration||10-04-2019|
|Last date of online Registration||06-05-2019|
Hope you have understood the complete process of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 and able to submit your application form successfully. For further notification regarding UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 do visit our website regularly. If you are benefitted from this post please do not hesitate to share this.